Google Analytics

Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Crab Picking Woes

        Life is full of cruel irony at times. I love steamed crabs, we recently got a crab guy, great crabs, great price, steamed to perfection. The mustard is good, leg meat pulls out every time. The irony comes in the fact I have a dead right hand and a left hand with increasingly less dexterity. I have these beautiful crustaceans in front of me and lack the ability to pick them. My family picks them for me, but where is the fun in that? I start out trying, but it’s like watching a squirrel trying to drive a car. I’ve given up a lot of things, I will not give up crabs!

2 comments:

Richard William said...

I am here to express my profound warm gratitude to the herbal medicine, which I got from Dr. Imoloa. I am now living a healthy life since the past 6 months. I am now a genital herpes virus free after the herbal medication I got from him. You can contact him for your medication Via his email- drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com/ whatsapp +2347081986098/ website www.drimolaherbalmademedicine.wordpress.com

Harbor Compounding Pharmacy said...

probiotics , nondigestible carbs that feed friendly bacteria and help them multiply. They may even be helpful on their own, at recalibrating microbiota that has been thrown out of whack by stress; a recent study found mice who ate prebiotics slept better after a stressful experience.