Google Analytics

Wednesday, July 17, 2019

No Steak For Me

     We were all set to go out tomorrow for a monster steak dinner at Michaels steak and lobster house, then the wife went on a recon mission. They aren’t wheelchair accessible, but they do have ramps that they use to overcome the couple of steps. The real problem is the bathroom, not only are the doors too narrow to enter the bathroom, the stalls are way too small also. Oh well, I will survive, I don’t expect the world to change for me, plenty of other places to eat. But a 40 ounce steak for $25.95, come on!


1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I thought this was against the law? I understand somethings are difficult to change. I would think a restroom would be an easy fix? Go to The Original Steakhouse and you can devour the best rolls! Sorry this happened to you. I am now thinking of restaurants that I have been to that I just use a restroom without even thinking how difficult it would be for someone in a wheelchair. You have opened my eyes and I will be thinking of you the next time I P. 🤭