Google Analytics

Friday, July 5, 2019

Lack of Feeling In My Rear

     I was really concerned the other day, out of nowhere a spot on my rear end suddenly hurt. When I say hurt I mean agony! No warning signs, just progressively worse as the day went on. The wife wasn’t home so I tried to reposition, laid down, got out of the chair, no luck. How could this be, nothing when I got up that morning, now agony? It didn’t make sense and I was not happy. When the wife got home I told her what was going on, asked her to take a look. I steeled myself for what she would find when I heard her laughing. At some point during the day I had a bottle cap find its way into my underwear! Yes, I had a bottle cap stuck to my ass all day and didn’t know it was there, or how it got in my underwear! Son of a... are you serious? I know I don’t feel much, but a bottle cap? Stuck to my ass? You can’t make this stuff up!

No comments: