Google Analytics

Monday, June 17, 2019

Doctor Week, My Permobil is in the Shop

     Busy week on tap for me, starts off with the wheelchair dude coming today. He won’t be fixing here, he’s picking it up and dropping off a loaner. Good news is I will be able to incline, taking some of the pressure off of my butt. Wednesday I go to the wound care center about said butt, hoping for the best with that, don’t want to go through another debridement. For those of you that don’t know what that is, they open the wound, use a surgical rasp to clean out the bad tissue. It only hurts for a few minutes, it’s the packing it with medicated strips and the bed rest I dread. Friday takes me to the neurourogist, see if I need to increase the number of times I use the catheter. Right now it’s 3-4, but I don’t think it will stay there, I’m guessing it will go up to 5-6? I feel at times like a leper, waiting for the next body part to fall off, we should start a pool!

1 comment:

Miss Jackie's Favorites said...

But what a cute leper you are!!!