Google Analytics

Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Permobil Dealer Lied

     The wheelchair dude came Monday, picked up my chair, dropped off a loaner. He told me I would have my chair back later that day. He called later that day and told me they ran out of time, they would finish it up Tuesday morning and I would have it back after lunch. As 4 pm came, I called, spoke with Maggie, the woman that told me on Friday that we were a go, all the parts were in. First thing she told me after I gave her my name was that they were waiting on parts, someone should have called me. So no chair, at least not mine, the one that was made to fit my measurements. Instead what I have is a chair that is way too small for me, controls on the right armrest, and no charger. They came out the first time May 8th, I am beyond pissed, but what can I do?

1 comment:

VickiAnn said...

Wow. That's ridiculous. I'm sorry, Andy.