Google Analytics

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

More Insurance Battles, MS Beat Me On Church Garden

Got my insurance straitened out, if I had medicare part B! Got all new EOB's that said Cigna was paying the "supplemental" portion of the bills, medicare part B would cover the rest. WHAAA? Called them right away, the very nice young girl told me, well that's not right! Waiting for the 15 day period to run for new EOB's to see what's next. In the meantime I had to go to the emergency room, turned my ankle and thought I broke my wrist on the ensuing fall? Just add it to the bill!

Not sure how the church garden went this year? We got a ton of cucumbers, chard and tomatoes, but the weeds have taken over. People are telling me it was great for the first year, but I'm judging it off of what it could have been. It's hard when you have what you think is a great idea but can't work it to fruition like you would have when you were still a viable human. Having a spell where I really miss the old Andy!

1 comment:

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

I am glad that you got through to talk to Cigna! I know the frustration as weeds take over...hope someone comes along to pull those weeds. You had a great idea of a garden!