Google Analytics

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Bumper To Bumper Doctor Appointments

Have an urologist and a dentist appointment tomorrow, having bumper to bumper check up. Dentist is a recurring thing, like I said, put his kids through school, the urologist is a newish thing. The urgency is getting worse, so is making it through the night,oh yay! When I drank large quantities of beer in my younger days it was an issue, and was an issue until I was 15, oh yay, but I digress. When I was a saloon swilster I got a doctor to give me DDAVP, took care of the problem, lickety split. I want them to give it to me again, get back on the track of not being scared to go to sleep.

2 comments:

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

I know the back to back doc appts, I hope you do fine. I did the same with my dentist. I keep changing my drinking problem :) trying to limit water at night now....

awb said...

Kim - I had bumper to bumper service yesterday. After the checkup at the urologist, I certainly hope he sends me a birthday card, my heavens!

awb