Google Analytics

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Sudden And Severe Pain And Cramps

What a wuss I've become. I made a decision, I took a stand, time to tough it out and stop the Baclofen. I failed, on an epic scale! Initially my pain and spasms started gradually, over a period of years actually. After being on the Baclofen for a few months both the issues were lessened, almost eliminated...almost. Stopping the fen brought both things back, full bore, all at once, don't think I can pull it off. I guess I was tougher when I was younger, but it wasn't all at once, so I may be be back on the drug.

2 comments:

Beth said...

So sorry to hear you are having bad pain again, Andy. It stinks that we need to rely on these drugs to make our lives moderately more tolerable. If they took ALL the pain and symptoms away, that would be one thing, but since they don't, it is annoying, for sure.

Barmac said...

Sorry to hear you are suffering so much with our MS - the pain must be awful. My pain is from four failed spinal surgeries and FM. Without my blog I think I would go mad. Pop in when you get a minute I do sometimes write about MS and treatments, http://backpain.blog.co.uk