Google Analytics

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Sex at the Rec Center, and Harris-Kratovil Still Not Responding To My Question

It was another beautiful day here, took my chair and went to the park, met a friend and sat. We had a good time, talked about our thoughts on life, had a few laughs. Time to head home I have to go past that little parking lot I had the problem with the other day and of course there's a car parked there again. They weren't in a handicapped spot, they were just having a sexual encounter in the middle of the day, FYI, your windows aren't that tinted!

Resent my emails to Harris-Kratovil today, still no answer. This is what I sent.

Sent to Kratovil, cc'd to Harris

I am resending this question as I have not yet heard any response, I look forward to your response.

Andy

I saw one of your ads last night, it claimed Harris is in favor of
raising the sales tax to, or by 23%. My question is when did he say it,
in what context, and where can I find it? I eagerly await your answer.

Andy

Sent to Harris, cc'd to Kratovil

I am resending this question as I have not yet heard any response, I look forward to your response.

Andy


I am trying to figure out an ad I saw last night, it was a Kratovil ad
claiming you were in favor of raising the sales tax to, or by 23% . My
question is did you say it, or do you know what the Kratovil camp is
talking about? I eagerly await your answer.

Andy


Once again, you would think the one telling the truth would respond?

1 comment:

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

Glad you had a good time, funny the FYI but true!
kim