Google Analytics

Saturday, January 3, 2009

LDN, Multiple Sclerosis, and Collapsing Infrastructure

Well it's the 3rd day of the new year and tonight will be my 3rd dose of the LDN, so far, so good. I think it's working great, at least it didn't kill me, right? That's just my positive attitude I've adopted for life in general. I can say that 2 nights in a row now no cramps in my legs as I sit watching TV. Do I know it's the LDN that caused that to happen? Of course it is! My legs feel a little wobbly, but they do that a lot anyway, so no biggie. I will take it tonight before I go to bed, and hope for the best, like I always do.

I'm still taking the vitamin D, and the Rebif injections, but I don't think it will be a problem. I've been doing the D long enough to know I'm not having any adverse side effects from that, unless the blood work shows a vital organ is out of tune. The Rebif is the one I'm sure of? I don't know where to check to see if the shot will interfere with the LDN. I suppose I can just wait and see, but that's a little like playing Russian roulette. I'm excited about the possibility this may work, I'm sorry, the fact that this WILL work, but I've also been around the block a few times with MS medicines. It may take me awhile to feel anything good, that's the way it has worked so far, I'm just not in as good of shape as I used to be, so we shall see.

On a lighter note, we had both a water main break, and a gas leak right out in front of our house tonight! The water is coming up through the gutter just to the left of our house, more in front of the neighbors house, but it is running pretty fast. The water dudes still haven't showed up, I guess they are busy, but it can't be good that the water is coming up through the street. Now the gas leak is another story. We reported it a couple of times before, once earlier tonight, but the guy that came out earlier didn't find anything. It looks like the leak is where the old gas lamp post used to be, so it probably will be our responsibility to pay for it, yeah. I plan on telling them the water leak caused the gas leak!

2 comments:

Slammermike said...

Man you don't need a TV you have an entire show right outside your window

awb said...

It's a circus watching these guys.