Google Analytics

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Multiple Sclerosis, LDN, Choking, and Family Time

Happy New Year! I am feeling so positive I can't stand it. I was reading a thingy on a website about a clinical trial for LDN that ended in 2007, with the report being issued just this past September. I think I was encouraged by what I read, more because I was able to find that someone had done a trial for LDN! Way to go Italian doctors! I hope this leads to other doctors and researchers going out on a limb and taking a chance with more existing medicines. I need to find out if I should stop my Rebif injections before I start my LDN, I sure hope so!

Every time I go to see the neuro, they ask me if I am having a problem with choking, and each time I tell them that I'm not. I've been thinking about it, and I think I may have misunderstood what they were asking? I equate choking with putting something in your mouth and not being able to swallow it. I have discounted all the times I just start choking! I don't mean to the point of needing the Heimlich maneuver, but I cough and sputter, well choke. I kinda think this may be what they are asking? Any thoughts? Anybody else just choke on air, or is it just me?

I got to see the aunt and uncle from Massachusetts over the weekend, it was great. The problem is they moved for good from Maryland, so we are less likely to get to spend time together. I took care of ordering a dumpster for them, and I hate doing that kind of thing! I'm such a halfwit, I always worry I am going to do get the wrong one. Because they always have been so good to me, we took them out to dinner one night and had a blast. The aunt reimbursed me for the dumpster the next day, her math skills must not be so good, she accidentally wrote the check for the same amount as dinner over the cost of the dumpster? I guess I should just say thanks, and tell you how much I appreciate everything? I really do.

No comments: