Google Analytics

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Swank Diet, Low Dose Naltrexone, Vitamin D and Multiple Sclerosis

The Swank is progressing, not much fun, but it's going. Beans, rice, lentils, and tofu, who'd a thunk it? My entire family, the folks, the sibs and their families all went out to breakfast this morning and I wasn't as attentive to the diet as I should have been. No biggie, I'm back on track now that's what's important. Tomorrow I may claim the scale is broken if I don't like the tonnage, but we shall see.

Have ya read about MS and vitamin D deficiency? My neuro wants me to go for a blood test tomorrow to see if I get enough sun. He has questions about if he thinks the LDN is a viable solution and wants me to try the VD therapy first I suppose. I'm open to VD, my mother had VD therapy I think? If it helps I will try anything a couple of times. I will see first if I'm really low on D and take it from there

I have my LDN, it is in my medicine cabinet, just waiting for me to start. The wife wants me to wait until after tomorrow so it doesn't show in the blood work. I don't think the 3 mg of naltrexone is going to shine through, so I may make an executive decision and start it on my own. I'm tired, I'm going to bed, who knows what meds I may take in the dark. I'll et you know if I wussed out because of the blood test or not.

No comments: