Google Analytics

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Brazil Nuts For Multiple Sclerosis

Sounds like coo coo for Coco Puffs! I was reading a thing about mercury poisoning. It said that one of the best ways to rid your system of mercury was to take a selenium supplement, or eat one Brazil nut a day. I know how ridiculous that sounds, but it makes me wonder. I have done everything the neuro's have recommended, with the exception of ISIG therapy and Tisabri. The info on the net wasn't saying to grind them up and put the powder in my shoes! Selenium occurs naturally in the nuts themselves.

Is this worth trying? Can I do it? I like Brazil nuts, so that part is a given. Like I said once before, if I was willing to do chemotherapy, I'm open to just about anything. I did an entire year of a vitamin and supplement regimen, didn't do anything by the way, so I should be able to eat a nut a day! I am eating much better then I ever have, started back on the treadmill and the stationary bike. My goal is to be the healthiest person I know with an incurable glitch in my system!

I'm also looking for more information on LDN therapy. LDN is low dose Naltrexone. Like so many things on the net, it depends on which website you go to. People either love it, or think it is a total waste. The neuro's agree with the side that think it's a waste of time. I'm going to ask again about it. I figure the worst thing that can happen while I take it, since it's an anti opiate, I won't get addicted to Heroin!

No comments: