Google Analytics

Friday, June 21, 2019

Van Transfer an Issue

     Me and the wife went out amongst the humans this morning, ran some errands. We went to Rousedale farm, Huber’s, and grabbed some lunch. Do you remember the movie “Cool Hans Luke”? I have become the character of Luke’s mother. Do you remember her? She goes to visit Luke in prison, she is laying in the bed of the truck, visits with him without ever getting out. That’s what I have become. At Rousedale the wife went in and got what we went for, mostly fresh, organic blueberries, I stayed in the van. Steve and Vicky came out and visited with me there. Same thing at Huber’s, Mrs Huber came over to the van. We even ate in the van. It’s so hard to transfer that we choose not to. We have to keep an eye peeled for a van that I can stay in the wheelchair, that or come to grips with being Luke’s mother. Worst case scenario I won’t even have that, I’ll just stay home.

1 comment:

Miss Jackie's Favorites said...

The world needs you in it! We will find a way!