Google Analytics

Thursday, June 20, 2019

No Abscess, No Bed Rest

     Had my wound care appointment yesterday, to say I was stressed would be an understatement! Got there, assumed my favorite position, rear end exposed and up in the air. The nurse started to probe, is it here? Here? Here? I had to explain that as she moved laterally on my body the less feeling I had, so as she moved out towards my hip I wasn’t aware she was touching me. It’s strange, to be at a doctor because you are having pain in an area you can’t feel. Most of my body is that way, dead feeling except along the midline. Because of this the search became a visual one. They rubbed, the pulled, they probed, nothing except for the one spot I was complaining about. Turns out it was all coming from a tiny irritated tag mole! No abscess, no sore, no long term bed rest. I am going to enjoy the victory while I can.

3 comments:

Miss Jackie's Favorites said...

HOORAY!!!

3passkim said...

A victory is still a victory ��

awb said...

We celebrate victories!