Google Analytics

Monday, May 9, 2011

Illegal Chicken Farmer, Market Cornered On Polyethylene Glycol

I've decided to go ahead and get 3 chickens, thumb my nose at the man, go off the grid, eat the omelet of freedom! I want chickens, the county won't answer my questions about other things, I'll just play dumb if there's a complaint, and I'm just the man to do it. Have to build a chicken tractor for my little egg factories to live in, refuse to spend hundreds of dollars for $35 worth of materials. By the time the county does something I'll be on my way to Mexico, I will not be taken alive!

On a lighter note, had to switch medical insurance, have Cigna now, so I also change mail order pharmacy. Everything is pretty much the same, so far at least. One thing that was a pain, had to get all new prescriptions for the mounds of meds I take. One of said meds is polyethylene glycol, 1 capful once a day. Here is the funny part, told ya it was lighter, the script got screwed up somewhere, 1 capful TWICE a day was ordered! Got 6 of the huge bottles of powder in the mail, and they accidently sent 2! I have more polyethylene glycol than the constipation ward at the local mental hospital! I have to let them know I'm set for a while, I already don't have enough to read for the amount I have on hand.

2 comments:

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

Yay for chickens! we had them back in time. I know that prescription stuff, it is a pain :) Funny with that much poly med, but believe me, it will be gone with time...

awb said...

Kim - I feel like all I do is go to the pharmacy.

awb