Google Analytics

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Atkins Diet and Multiple Sclerosis

I am in full diet mode, really more of a changing the way I eat mode really. Doing the Atkins diet, have too much weight to lose to go with the 1 1/2 pound a month gig. Already lost 20 lbs, under 300 for the first time in a long time, doing it with smaller portions this time so I'm hopeful. Past the caffeine and sugar withdraw, nice to get rid of the headache that went with those! I already feel better, hoping to see a mobility benefit, got to be easier getting around if I can get back down to human size.

4 comments:

Muffie said...

20 pounds! That's fantastic, Andy!! Good luck -- I know you can do it!
Peace,
Muff

Stuff could always be worse said...

Cheering you on!

Herrad said...

Hi Andcy,
Brilliant news well done congratulations and good luck carrying on losing weight.
Love,
Herrad

Diane J Standiford said...

I was obese, only diet ever worked was healthy eating and running. Good luck! Try not to be too fast losing, it often comes back fast---lifestyle change, yes! This must be FOREVER. A you that doesn't think about food. (I turn away from all ads!) You will feel fantastic without the extra $%^&*(/
HA! I hope Atkins isn't the bacon, eat all the meat you want one. That one is not "healthy." Well, whichever, just stay well and keep us posted.