Google Analytics

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Swimming Pool Closed For Another Year, Cell Phone Tragedy, and Somebody Needs To Kick AJ Burnett's Ass

Always a bitter sweet day when we cover the pool, and that day was today. It's amazing that in Maryland you can set your watch by Labor Day being the target for closing it up. The wife was swimming just the other day, Labor Day hit and bottom feel out of the temperature readings. It's nice having it, but I am always ready to shut it down when the time comes and can't imagine living in a place that doesn't have 4 seasons.

I was vacuuming the other day and knelt down on my cell phone. Needless to say I am in need of a new phone! I bout a go phone, plugged my sim card in and was ready to go, except the buttons are so small I can't use it. The boy has a phone here someplace, but if it's in his room it's gone the way of the Donner party, consumed! He didn't get that from me, at his age I was meticulous with my room, everything went on the floor. He has stuff on all levels, somebody should make him do something about that so he can find his old phone.

The Orioles lost a heart breaker yesterday to the Yankees in the bottom of the 9th inning. It was a well played game all the way to the end, but we buckled and gave up a walk off homerun. The one Yankee pitcher thinks it's great fun to run out on the field and smear shaving cream all over the face of the hero whilst he gives an interview. Somebody on the Yankees team desperately needs to kick this guys ass! How about they charge him with assault and battery, they have it on film. Nah, I like the kick his ass solution, ya know they want to.

1 comment:

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

Oh yes, does seem like Fall is around the corner...Sorry for cell, but hope it works out!!