Google Analytics

Friday, September 3, 2010

Acupuncture Went Well, See How I Feel Tomorrow

Had my first ever acupuncture session today, think it went fairly well? Did a long background, asked tons of questions, did a visual inspection, and told me what he thought. He put 16 daggers into me, put me under a warming light, and I rested that way for about 45 minutes. Next he did a cupping procedure, that was pretty cool. He was adjusting my yin and my yang I think? Never too concerned in the how as it relates to the workings of things, just want to see them work, so I'll let ya know, right now, viva Chinese medicine.

3 comments:

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

Never tried that, let us know how it works for you!
kim

Tippy Topple said...

I love acupuncture and notice a significant positive effect. Even if it only lasts three or four days it is four days better than without it. Also, how it works or why is irrelevant, for me it works. Even if it works due to placebo affect it will be worth it.

awb said...

Kim - I will let you know, back feels OK, legs are killing me!

Tippy - I'm going to pretend you said 3 or 4 months, I like that better.

awb