Google Analytics

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Waiting To See How I Feel, and Good Friends And Family Doing the MS Walk

I feel like I'm in total limbo, waiting to breath, waiting to move, just waiting. Can't honestly give a description of how I feel, don't know. Don't feel bad, don't feel great. Can't even tell why that is, except that I know I've been depressed. Wouldn't be nice if I could go one day without, this, or that, or 2 of these, and a couple of those? I think I'd jump in front of a train if I had that perfect day, just to keep from having something screw it up. OK, maybe a bus trains scare me. Until then, I wait...

Our MS walk is April, 18th, I'm signed up as a virtual walker. There has been a really surprising show of interest and support. 4 gals I went to school with did it last year, and I was very touch by that. This year we have 13 signed up so far, and we already raised our goal amount. The wife and Daughter are going, the boy is doing the virtual gig, bowling and work. The brother is doing it, that's nice, the same 4 girls from last year, a couple of guys from school, and long time friends of ours and their 2 teenage girls, who are both too cool, and beautiful to be believed, we will have throngs of young men following us all day. There are even a couple of the girls friends going with us. I will be at base camp waiting for the walkers with a tailgater style lunch, and a lot of appreciation!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like it is very organized. Good luck with the participation and the virtual part too! LOL

Love the virtual part -- first time I've heard of it.

I hope you feel better soon. The weather is still great, go for a nice cleansing walk!

I sent an email to Jughead 45 - I hope it helps.

Anne

Cranky said...

Andy - wonderful support from your friends and family. I bet the tailgating feast will be quite a spread!

awb said...

Anne - I don't think I got any email, if you can, please send it again.

Cranky - Depends on the number of people? Turkey clubs or hot dogs, time will tell.

awb

Anonymous said...

ok, sent it to Jughead45 at gmail. as listed on your blog. If you want it to go to some other email, let me know.