Google Analytics

Thursday, January 14, 2010

The Boy Does Dishes, Kobe's Pain, and My Back is Killing Me

The boy dashed through, that few minutes between school and bowling alley duties. We watched ESPN, ate, and I decided to put him to work. A sure sign you haven't given your children enough jobs around the house? Watch them empty the dishwasher! He knew where the dishes, forks, and glasses went, everything else was virgin ground. He didn't know where the pots and pans, utensils, you name it went. I shall make it my duty that he learns, no more dishwasher duty for me!

Watching ESPN with the boy today, I saw that like me, Kobe Bryant is having back problems. Yeah, we both are having problems running up and down the court, bustin those 3 point shots. They must think we're idiots! They even said, anyone who's ever had back problems can appreciate how brave he is. Oh bite me! Anyone who has ever had a real back problem knows you don't lay court side for a few minutes, then resume playing pro basketball.

Speaking of back problems, I need to lay court side! My back is killing me! I can't tell if this pain, this weakness in my legs, is from my screwed up back, or the MS. What I do know is that if the spinal injections don't do more than this, I'm going to need a bigger bottle of pills.

3 comments:

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

So glad to see you back, I know about kids not doing chores! Hope your back gets better!
kim

Libby said...

..."Oh bite me! Anyone who has ever had a real back problem knows you don't lay court side for a few minutes, then resume playing pro basketball."
Andy, if you made the bucks he does for playing a game, you'd sure as hell try to do that!! lol!

awb said...

Kim - Thanks, good to hear from you.

Libby - I just watched a 2 hour infomercial about hair removal because it hurt too bad to reach for the the remote, yeah, he can bite me!

awb