Google Analytics

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Multiple Sclerosis, Madoff Goes to Jail, Craptastic Dinner, and the Stim is In

So let me see, they revoked Bernie Madoff's bail today, who doesn't think that it was about time? How about this one, his wife left the courthouse and went back to their rather pricey penthouse apartment. Why hasn't that been seized? Oh, worried about innocent until proven guilty? Yeah, right! People without $100G an hour attorneys would have been out day one and if proven not guilty would have had to sue to get back what was taken from them. What about his investment company, the one they claim is legit? Yoik! Take it and tell his family you will be back for them next.

I made what may have been the worst dinner in history tonight? I usually do fairly well, but not tonight. I made it the other day and it was great, I had it 2 days in a row for lunch. Real simple, tofu and broccoli in a peanut sauce, nothing to it. The wife likes a lot of sauce with this kind dish, and I like to make her happy. What I didn't take into account was how overpowering the extra sauce would be. The wife went out to get my vitamin D, and to pick up a little nosh. That's only fair, dinner was her fault!

Guess what the delivery dude brought me today? That's right, the stim came today! I opened everything up, read all the literature 5 or 6 times. Plugged everything in to charge all the batteries, then read the directions a couple of more times. The hardest part of the day for me was keeping myself from putting the whole rig on and juicin that baby up! I did try it on, fit just right. I told them at therapy today, we set up the regiment for that, and I told them the things I didn't like about the brace. We shall see how that works out, but the stim came today, so all is good!

4 comments:

Diane J Standiford said...

Woo and HOO XXXX (Those are crossed finger, not kisses.)(Yeah, I know that breaks your heart)lol

Slammermike said...

Some how I can see you as Tim the Tool Man with this stim and hooking it up to a 220 volt line for extra power.

I hope it works out for you

awb said...

I'm going out and buy a wi tomorrow Slammer, so I may need those extra volts!

awb said...

Diane I take fingers crossed AND kisses where ever and whenever I can get them!