Google Analytics

Monday, February 2, 2009

Multiple Sclerosis, Physical Therapy, and Craig's List Professional

I would like to thank the 5 or 6 of you that stop in pretty regularly to see what I'm up to, Slammer, Froggy, CMM, a couple of who I think is an aunt, an uncle,and a couple of cousins. For you guys I wanted to let you know I did an interview for the website MultipleSclerosisCentral.Com. It was fun, gave me a chance to talk about the MS and give me a feeling of doing something about it. Thanks to Lisa Emrich and Merely Me for the opportunity, and for a good resource for all. Take a chance and stop by to take a look.

I start back with therapy tomorrow, that is if the hot water heater guy comes in time, yes, the HWH went up again. I'm just thankful this time it didn't leak all over the basement, it just lost it's heat element. We are supposed to have snow tonight and tomorrow, so everything, and everybody here will be thrown into a tizzy. There is already no bread, milk or toilet paper in the local stores. I imagine I will get a call in the morning first asking me to reschedule therapy, then another for the HWH. I'm going to have to get arrested to take a hot shower!

We dipped our toes into the shallow end of the pool last week when we posted an unused piece of exercise equipment on Craig's List. Got a couple of nibbles, then we got a hit from a local woman who wanted to know if we were interested in a trade. She is a Cookie Lee consultant and wanted to know if the wife was interested in jewelry? The wife knocked me down carrying the machice out to the car! We went to her house, the wife looked at her wares, we decided on 75 clams for the machine, the wife got $83 worth jewels, the woman said not to worry about the extra $8. It went so well I came home and have been looking for things to sell!


8 comments:

Uncle Bud said...

Great interview, I'm sending it to as many as I can. Haha, you can't stop me. Someone has to start putting a human face on this. Sure wish you could make it up here.

awb said...

The more the merrier! I will make up, you can't get rid of me that easily.

Synchronicity said...

Hey Andy...it was a pleasure to interview you and it is so wonderful to see how caring and involved your family is. Love your blog and will visit often!

awb said...

Again, thanks for the opportunity

Anonymous said...

I read it when you posted it to Facebook, great interview!

Anonymous said...

Ask Uncle Bud if you can go to PR ? He can say no easily, he knows you can't take the heat. I would ask him if he needs a passport to go there. Doesn't it belong to the U.S.? Imagine liking the cold better. Seriously, great reviews on your interview.

awb said...

Puerto Rico? I spent a week there one day.

Lisa Emrich said...

Andy,
I'm so glad that you did the interview with Merely Me. It will certainly help somebody who stops by to read it. Please know that I had nothing to do with it, just pleased to see you featured.
Be well,
Lisa