Google Analytics

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Atkins Diet, Multiple Sclerosis, and Fresnell Lens Power Supply

Ah, bacon and eggs, I forgot I knew thee! What a nice treat from oatmeal and cereal, not as good as Fractured Prune donuts, but good. The problem is I don't want eggs for the next however many years I'm going to live, if this diet does me any good. My father could eat eggs every meal, but he's more of a machine then man when it comes to eating. My body is all in an uproar, not sure if it is the little bit of animal fat I added back into the diet, or just one of those things. Lets just say I appreciate having more than one bathroom in the house!

I need someone to write out a menu and make sure my pantry is stocked accordingly. I hate trying to figure out what to eat, it ranks right up there with what do you want to watch on TV. I'm curious if anyone has had any luck doing Atkins, and having MS? I hope this works, I don't want to have to figure out a new plan. I liked it better when my mother used to yell and tell us she didn't care if we ate it or not, it was dinner! How do I get a celebrity chef? Do you need money for that?

So why couldn't you focus a Fresnell lens on a hug vat of water, heating it either almost to boiling, or even to do boiling? OK, forget about the boiling, but say you have a closed system. You run said system either through a baseboard system, or one of radiant floor systems. Is that possible? I think I'm on to something, I just can't find the information I'm looking for. If you can control temperature by focal point length, what is the big problem? I'm determined to either heat the house for free, or blow it up trying!

No comments: