Google Analytics

Friday, May 23, 2008

A bad news day

I was just checking one of the big "news" websites. I'm having a hard time figuring out what's going on. Isn't the United States fighting wars in two countries? I must be wrong about that because I don't seem to be about to find any headlines about that. Lucky for us there are at least four mentions of American Idol, we do so need to keep up! It's great to see that Cindy McCain vogued for Vamp magazine, or was it that she Vamped for Vogue? I just can't keep up with that girl! They at least gave the Dems equal coverage. I see Chelsea's Dad thinks she would make a good president some day. That's nice, isn't it? It gives me a warm feeling to know that the circle is complete. Our government has abandoned us on certain issues and the "legitimate" press must have agreed to not report on it? Words can't describe how happy I am that things in Louisiana are back to what they were before Katrina! I mean that mess with all the water, the trailers, and FEMA is all resolved right? Must be because I don't hear about it anymore. Ways to lasting beauty, losing weight, giant telescopes, and Indiana Jones. When did we as a people throw our hands up and say, " I don't want to know about it"? Who do I call about this if I'm dissatisfied? Where do I mail a letter, organize a march, wear a button? I understand the concept of a lame duck, I just didn't realize it applied to both the President of the United States and the press!

No comments: