Google Analytics

Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Voted Today, Sidewalks Are Still An Issue

      Went to vote today, yay democracy! Went by myself out amongst the humans, so I was 4 wheelin  through the streets of Perry Hall. Not a bad trip, about 1 1/2 miles, I can do that with my eyes closed. The county put in all new curb cuts on my route to the shopping center, unfortunately I vote in the opposite direction. 



So this was what was waiting for me on one side of the street, not exactly wheelchair friendly. No biggie, I'll just cross the street and find a driveway I can go up.  

 



  Couldn't go down the front  of  the school, no cuts. It's 2022, how can a public school not have accessible sidewalks? Am I the only  person who needs them? Am I the only person that goes out? Damn discouraging  is what it is. 







No comments: