Google Analytics

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Camp Chapel Laundry Day For The Homeless, And Blogging For The Perry Hall Patch

Starting a deal tomorrow where we are having a day at a local laundromat to help the homeless folks get their things clean. It's been 3 weeks since the shelter closed, so this is already past due, I mean think of it, 3 weeks without doing laundry. Add to that these guys are living in tents out in the woods and you realize how much they could use a wash day. We made some bagged lunches today at the end of services, so we shall see how it goes, keep your fingers crossed.

Got an email from the editor of our local Patch, wanted to know if I would be interested in blogging for them? Being my schedule is somewhat open, I told them I'd be tickled pink to participate. The wife hasn't seen it yet, she was in New York Yesterday, Atlantic City today, but I'm sure she won't like the picture I used. Anyway, a good way to fill my time, and also a way to get my voice heard about things that be on my mind.

No comments: