Google Analytics

Friday, December 10, 2010

Is It MS Or Back Pain Short Circuiting My Legs?

I have discovered that I have a point of of return. Not sure what it's actually called, but I'm pretty sure it's back related, not another plum of having MS. My epiphany is that I can no longer squat down to pick things up...wait, that's actually not true, I can, but I can't get back up. I just went out to get the mail, dropped an important letter addressed to me, or current occupant, and bent down to get it. The next thing I knew I was sprawled out in the sedum, Laughing, but I didn't drop anymore mail! I'm close to being able to pick things up, that's what keeps getting me in trouble, I keep trying. Sometimes I get it, sometimes my back short circuits my legs and timber!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh how I remember 'short circuiting' and timber! I remember sitting in a neuro's office and him telling Patti "you can walk" and her saying "it feels like I am going to fall". He insisted she try to walk toward him. Next thing I know "timber" I am looking at them both on the floor.

Caregivingly Yours, Patrick