Google Analytics

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Raccoon Attacks Squirrel Feeder in Perry Hall

Squirrel feeders are a thing to have, the little rascals attack the feeder with gusto of a hound dog. Small birds are attracted them, woodpeckers, cool to watch them have at it. The got home tonight and called me on the phone, told me to look out at the feeder. We had large adult size raccoon on the feeder, a raccoon! The wife is scared to go out to the trash, and I ain't going! I thought we had a badger once, but it was a groundhog, but man we have some wildlife here in suburbia, and I'm not talking about the summer parties at the Neighbors house!

3 comments:

Herrad said...

Hi Andy,
A raccoon on your bird feeder is quite something.
Love,
Herrad

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

Wow a raccoon sounds interesting, funny with all your other animals!

awb said...

Herrad - We actually have a squirrel feeder, but the oddity is a raccoon here. The girl is 22 and had never seen one not dead on the side of the road!

Kim - Like I told Herrad, it's our location surprised us.

awb