Google Analytics

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Writ of Replevin For Sheila Dixon

Who's running things in the city right now? I'm not talking about the mayor, I'm looking for the person who is actually in charge, her go to person, the one who makes it work. Sheila Dixon has something that doesn't belong to her, this security system, and she won't give it back. Somebody in the city attorney's office needs to file a writ of replevin, the sheriff's will have it back that same day. I served one once on a ferris wheel, it's not rocket science! Dixon gives you any guff, toss her ass in central booking, see if she still thinks that place is so wonderful!

2 comments:

Diane J Standiford said...

We got some drama in my city too. I HATE politics. I prefer playing CandyLand.

awb said...

Diane - Drama everywhere, they need to fill the news. I'm a shoots and ladders man myself, just got the hang of it when the kids moved on, not fair.

awb