Google Analytics

Saturday, February 13, 2010

House Boat Living, Having a Huge Family, and Long Term Prednisone Therapy

I'm trying to talk the wife into buying a house boat, cruising down the Atlantic intercoastal waterway. So far, no go! She told me that would be a cool vacation. We aren't on the same page here. The only thing we have in common is our age! I did the Disney trips, and the amusement parks, but I guess I'll never see the Iditarod, or float through the Great Dismal Swamp.

I was looking on facebook at friends to add, saw a good number of family members. You know how you have to add people as friends, no biggie,except my family is so big, a lot of the people I've found don't know who I am. I don't have the family name, so if they aren't as in tune with the family dynamic, I'm just some creeper asking them to add me. Just read a thing, the mother is 10 years older than her one aunt, 40 years older than her youngest cousin, crazy man.

Thinking about asking about long term prednisone therapy? The big P is the only thing I've ever gotten any relief from, maybe I should stick with it. Been reading some articles, Anne's blog about the particulars. I'm do an IV treatment, not on any of the DMD's, so why not? I will let you know what I find out, still reading all the info I got from Anne, thanks again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Andy:

Enjoy my long missive chocked full of info - some useless, some useful. LOL

I look forward to your conclusions.

Oh, and you are welcome.

Anne

awb said...

Anne - Thanks, it's chock full of info, I just have to figure out what I'm doing.

awb

Slammermike said...

You could try to convince her to live on a house boat. Look at the pluses.

You don't have to cut the grass.

You won't have to shovel snow

You don't have to worry about unexpected guests just dropping in

No weeding the garden

No mail box therefore no bills

On the down side though

Long trip to the grocery store

Sleep walking could be troublesome