Google Analytics

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Jewelry Shopping, Dinner Out, and Buying a New Suit

The wife and I went out ring shopping tonight, oh goody! Imagine my surprise when she told me she had been to 7 jewelry stores, and this was the best? We wanted to see about getting silver rings, silver anniversary, kind of a them. She found one, very pretty, very unique, we bought it tonight. I wasn't crazy about the ones for me, though they were a lot less in cost, nothing reached out and smacked me. I also don't wear the gold band I have now, it drives me crazy with my hands feeling all oogy. I have a feeling she will be getting the only new ring, she deserves it.

We had a great Friday, just like it is in those soup commercials. The kids were busy, the girl worked, then went out to a club, and the boy went out to an all you can eat buffet, then back here to play Wii. After the ring shopping, me and the little lady went to a new Indian place that just opened up down the street, and it was great! We didn't know what the hell we were doing, so the owner ordered for us, well done. It was a lamb and spinach dish, and chicken yogurt one too. We will surely be back for another try, maybe take the girl, she's more adventuresome than her brother.

I have more shopping to do tomorrow, can't wait! The boy and I are going to go for new suits, black ones so we can do our Blues Brothers routine at the comedy place. I need a new suit, last one was 13 years ago and seems to have gotten wet? I say that because it seems to have seriously shrunk. Everybody needs a basic black suit, one you can wear to anything. We both need it for the party, the wife is going through with making us both wear pants! The caterer was only a couple of grand, it's all the peripherals that are adding up quick. I can't wait, who doesn't love a party?

5 comments:

Libby said...

...andy---"I can't wait, who doesn't love a party?"...usually the people who pay for it, right?? lol!

Anonymous said...

Did you get a suit? We went to see the Brad Pitt movie , it was very different, anything Tarantino is responsible is different. Far fetched but I enjoyed it , the father not so much. He got Bourbon Chicken afterward so he was ok. I got chicken Mc nuggets , exciting , typical old folks early show and dinner at 4. Can't wait to see the new Brawn guys.

Herrad said...

Hi Andy,
Parties are grest hope you all have a good one.
Hope your suits look good on you both.
Like the thought of you doing the Blues Brothers routine at a comedy club.
Have a good day.
Lov,
Herrad

Slammermike said...

I can't wait to see the 2 of you in a suit. WITH LONG PANTS!!!! I haven't seen that on you in about 15 years.Don't forget the sunglasses

Unknown said...

Diamond Jewelry are best gifts for women. Gift your partner some unique design Diamond ring, earring etc to make her feel special.

Heart Shaped Diamonds