Google Analytics

Saturday, February 29, 2020

Moving on From Facebook, suprapubic Catheter Time

     I'm thinking about dropping Facebook? I've enjoyed it, but its run its course for me, it doesn't make me feel good anymore. I'm happy that my friends have succeeded in their lives, its getting hard to to be outwardly joyful about their trips, or vacation homes. I will never do those things. I'll never buy a new truck, or fix up an old one. I'll never lay on the beach in some exotic country. I'll never travel much further than to one of my many doctors appointments. Facebook has become a daily reminder of the things that could have been,  but will never be, therefore I choose to look the other way.

     Speaking of doctors appointments,  I have surgery on March 19th, having a suprapubic catheter inserted. I had been doing the self catheters for a while,  but getting harder to do one handed. The foley gets the job done, but it's not without side effects. I was scheduled a few weeks ago,  had to cancel because of blood sugar,  yay me. The sugar is under control now, so f

No comments: